REPRESENTING A SELLER
We recognize being hired to represent a Seller to exclusively handle the marketing and sale of their property is both a privilege and a huge responsibility. We take this responsibility very seriously and understand our obligation to provide the best service available anywhere.
Our approach is consistent and proven to be very effective; however, we are constantly looking for new and innovative ideas and marketing techniques to improve our service. Above all, we listen to our clients' ideas and concerns and adapt our plan to meet their needs. We begin by providing our clients with a comprehensive "competitive market analysis." This helps the Seller understand what the true fair market value of their home is.
We then establish an offering price based on a variety of factors centered on the Seller's needs and desires. Next, we thoroughly evaluate each property's attributes and liabilities and make specific recommendations about items that should be addressed to enhance marketability. If necessary, we will coordinate the improvements that are determined to be appropriate. The development of a marketing plan, designed to meet the individual needs of the client, follows. Marketing plans include:
- Marketing schedule reflecting the entire strategy from acceptance of listing to close of escrow
- Development of selling tools such as; flyers, brochures, videos, etc
- Placement of advertising including; newspaper, magazine, television, Internet, and Multiple Listing Service
- Exposure to all agents and brokers through Broker's Open House, direct mail, flyer express, "Pitch Session", personal contacts and working relationships
- Extraordinary internet exposure through Sotheby's International Realty
To use the resources provided by our association with Sotheby's International Realty to provide global exposure for our listings.
- Marketing Your Property with Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
- RESIDE® Magazine
- Wall Street Journal ~ Extraordinary Living
Implementation of the Marketing Plan is executed with 100% effort and enthusiasm. Through progress reports, clients can monitor the effectiveness of our strategy, by analyzing the quantity and quality of traffic previewing the property.
We will complete and provide all disclosures and documents necessary to protect our client's interest and the integrity of the transaction. After a contract is negotiated, we are there to assist the Seller by providing references for quality title companies, pest control companies, home warranty companies and other services to comply with the agreement.